Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Free Range Fingers!

When Eilish had her hand bandaged, we had a tube-like thing to cover the bandages. During the time she had the bandages on, we had the start of a cold snap here in NC and I thought that the cover looked cozy, like a legwarmer for the hand. She could sign with it, and it covered her wrist. I thought I would like to have something similar- a hand warmer that would allow me to type, text and sign. So i fiddled around and invented them! i made a set for everyone at home, and then decided I might expand my market a bit. That is how Free Range Fingers handwarmers was born! I am going to try and sell these nifty lil handwarmers and see how it goes. I used a crohook (double ended crochet hook) and dual yarns, so they are reverseable and quite cosy. as of now, I have several pairs in medium ready to sell and I have photos of sizes small, medium and large to post. I also have a set of cotton crochet coasters that amuse me- I think I shall make more of those as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment